Preheat oven to 350 degrees celsius & mix all ingredients together in a food processor:
– 3 ripe medium sized bananas
– 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter
– 1/2 cup of almonds
– 1 cup of oats
– 2 tablespoons of coconut flour/flour of your choice
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 teaspoon on vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup of maple syrup
– 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1/4 cup of almond milk
(Make sure the mixture is not runny. Add more oats till you get a thicker mixture.)
Put mixture into an oven-safe dish and bake at 350 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
Coconut Sugar Glaze:
– 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
– 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
– 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk
Mix ingredients together with an electric hand mixer and then pour and spread glaze on top.
I sprinkled some cinnamon on top of my cake :]
Live cruelty free! ❤