Simple and light, perfect for dinner.
– Boil 1 teaspoon of sesame oil with 3 cups of vegetable broth (I used one from Healthy Options)
– Add 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/3 a large carrot, and a handful of broccoli
– If you’d like, add soy meat/tofu to the mixture and let cook
– After 3 minutes, add the noodles of your choice (I used a mixture of rice & glass noodles) and cook for another 2 minutes
– Add a tablespoon of liquid aminos or vegan soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
– Squeeze in some lemon and it’s ready for you to eat!