Easy and filling! This meal is low in fat and a good source of protein, vitamin A + C + K + B6, dietary fiber, and magnesium.
Cook barley with 1 cup barley to 3 cup water ratio, chopped garlic and salt
Chop up more garlic for the squash
Cut squash up into medium sized cubes and heat in a pan with dairy-free butter or cooking oil of choice till cubes soften
Add apple cider vinegar, nutritional yeast, garlic salt and pepper to taste
Place in bowl and top with ground pistachios
Photos take with my Fuji Film X-T20
Simple and light, perfect for dinner.
– Boil 1 teaspoon of sesame oil with 3 cups of vegetable broth (I used one from Healthy Options)
– Add 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/3 a large carrot, and a handful of broccoli
– If you’d like, add soy meat/tofu to the mixture and let cook
– After 3 minutes, add the noodles of your choice (I used a mixture of rice & glass noodles) and cook for another 2 minutes
– Add a tablespoon of liquid aminos or vegan soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
– Squeeze in some lemon and it’s ready for you to eat!